Monday, February 15, 2010

Tons of food!

So first off, i made the banana soft serve ice cream and it was super yummy!



How to make: just blend up 2 frozen bananas and added in a scoop of PB and some cinnamon :) yummm!

I also made the oat bars from the amazing Kath Eats site. they were super yummy. they aren't sweet/crunchy like a regular granola bar, but i still really liked them. and they're easy to make, always a good thing ;)



And finally, me and mike had a picnic yesterday! (yes indoors! haha). he made fruit salad and veggies and dip and cucumber sandwiches (using my recipe of course! lol) and these oatmeal sugar cookie things. haha. all of it was amazing :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He also got me a rose and a Snuggie (i thought these things were the dumbest things ever until i tried one on....SO SO SO comfy! no joke. lol)

All in all a very fun Valentine's Day! I've also been informed that almost all my homemade chocolates have been devoured, so they were a success! haha. hope you all had amazing weekends! xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment